Product: Hydraulic Tensioning Nut
- Greater loads within restricted footprints
- Shortened turnaround times
- Easy adaptation for retrofitting to studs not extending above nuts
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES
- Unique Metal-to-Metal Seal Design
- Tolerant to harsh environments
- Applications up to 500°F
- Water charged for special application
- Multi-bolt Tensioning
- Simultaneous “Daisy Chaining” provides uniform clamp loads and shorter assembly time.
- Accommodates confined spaces and envelope restrictions.
- Inherent Safety
- Forces act along bolt axis and not thought torque reaction arms.
- Compact Standard Sizes and Custom Designs
1. Non-uniform load distribution between casing halves with traditional torqueing methods and multi-jackbolt torque nuts
2. Resulting leak paths and sub-marginal acceptance tests
3. Extended delivery and commissioning times due to numerous adjustments required to achieve clamping uniformity
1. Uniform and repeatable clamping pressure
2. Trouble-free acceptance testing as leak paths are eliminated
3. On-time delivery and start-up