“Riverhawk Company is committed to continually improving our systems and processes that satisfy applicable requirements and expectations for all customers. Quality is recognized at Riverhawk Company as every employee’s responsibility and shall be maintained and reported per the documented QMS.”
Our Quality Policy
ISO 9001: 2015
Riverhawk certifications include a certificate of registration for Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015. Certificate No. FM 538703 is held by Riverhawk Company for the design and manufacture of Hydraulic Tensioned Products, Coupling Installation Equipment, Customized Instrumentation Products and Flexural Pivot Bearing.
North America Class 1 Div. 2
Riverhawk has recently obtained the North American Class 1, Div. 2 certification for our Torque Metering Systems. We will now ship all units that require this certification under the TMS2200 part number. If you have any questions about the certification or require more details, please feel free to contact us.
Safety Is Our Priority
Our workplace health & safety program aims to remove or reduce the risks of the health, safety and welfare of all who may be affected by our business operations. Coming to work for or with us means you are in a safe environment with a staff who is committed to all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace.
Some highlights of our safety initiatives include:
- A safety committee made up of employees from all functional areas of the company who meets monthly
- Quarterly safety audits of our entire safety program
- Safety presentations held monthly on various topics for all employees of Riverhawk including those mandated by O.S.H.A.
- Job Safety Analysis are available for all jobs and are reviewed annually
- Safety Data Sheets for all materials used in our processes and products supplied to our customers