Hydraulically tensioned hardware enable fasteners in any mechanical joint to be loaded in a controlled and safe manner. We have the ability to offer these in any custom design and configuration to meet any application.
Riverhawk Company specializes in hydraulically tensioned hardware – studs, bolts and nuts – which enable the fasteners in any mechanical joint to be loaded in a controlled and safe manner. We have the ability to offer these in standard form or custom design them to fit your specific application. Riverhawk designs its hardware for both new applications and retrofit replacements for conventional hardware and they are reusable.
Our products are commonly used in turbines with critical temperature and fatigue requirements. They are also used in compressors, pumps and valves which call for high strength and corrosion resistance.
Engineered Studs, Nuts and Bolts Overview
- Precision machined specialty fasteners
- FEA designed to produce unique solutions
- Critical applications are “Standard Operating Procedure” for strength, fatigue, temperature and corrosion resistance
- Hydraulically tensioned using internal tapered or external threads minimum stud length
- Easy, Fast & Reliable Installation and Removal
- Systematic Quality Assurance program insures the reliability of each fastener that is supplied
- Riverhawk fasteners operate in critical applications in a multitude of applications and industries
No downloads available, check back soon!