Integrates a hydraulic nut into the bolt head which eliminates inaccuracies caused by conventional bolt torquing methods.
Hydraulic Tensioned Bolt
The Hydraulic Tensioned Bolt eliminates conventional bolt load torqueing inaccuracies that can occur from stud twist and frictional losses at the nut face and thread interfaces. The tensioned bolt integrates a hydraulic nut into the head of the bolt resulting in fewer components to handle. It eliminates the torqueing friction, thereby improving the integrity of the joint. The compact standard sizes of the our Hydraulic Tensioned Bolt are ideal for confined spaces or where envelope restrictions prevail.
Whether you tension one bolt or many bolts at a time, the Hydraulic Tensioned Bolt produces uniform compression of casings, flanges, bearing housings or connection rods. In addition, the improved tensioning return of the tensioned bolt will eliminate excessive and erratic bolt loads.
Any number of our tensioned bolts can be connected together and loaded simultaneously. This multi-bolt tensioner serves to appreciably shorten assembly or maintenance time. In addition, the tensioned bolt allows for a minimal number of operators. Altogether, this provides for quick and easy installation which relates to cost savings.
- Unique Metal-to-Metal Seal Design
- Tolerant to harsh environments
- Applications up to 500°F and higher
- Water charged for special application
- Multi-bolt Tensioning
- Simultaneous “Daisy Chaining” provides uniform clamp loads and shorter assembly time
- Accommodates confined spaces and envelope restrictions
- Inherent Safety
- Forces act along bolt axis and not through torque reaction arms
No downloads available, check back soon!