Radial Fit Bolt - Hydraulically Fitted Coupling Bolts
|Ideal for retrofits.
Reduced Outage Time
- Installation and set-up time reduced.
- One person installation & removal
- Precise fit to maintain concentricity
- Completely fills the bolt hole thus eliminating slippage and pinching due to poor fit.
Fast, Easy Installation and Removal
- Precision machining with exclusive triple lead puller and tensioner threads.
- Hydraulically assisted removal if needed.
- Replaceable outer sleeves.
- Eliminates sleeve imprint and has greater load carry capacity
Designed to replace standard coupling bolts, the Riverhawk Hydraulically
Fitted Coupling Bolt (HFCB) reduces installation and operational problems created
by the use of old style coupling bolts. During installation of traditional bolts
the required tight tolerance fit insertion into the bolt hole will sometimes
cause damage to both the bolt and hole. This can cause galling of both parts
thus hampering removal and extended down times.
In addition, as a traditional bolt is stretched its diameter is decreased creating
increased clearance between the bolt and the hole. When this occurs concentricity
can be lost and the chances of slippage are increased creating excessive vibration,
which leads to forced outages and lost revenue.